Thursday, August 26, 2010

meetings+yarn=knitting!

I had to attend a staff meeting yesterday, and then an all day training again today. In the world of me, that translates into the coveted minutes necessary to complete my knitting projects, have my knit-ego petted, and inspire others to want to knit. This is what I have so far on the Retro Redux shrug:
It would probably be done, except I left my size 8 needles for completing the second cuff and neck ribbing in the parking garage, and dashing across the rainy UW campus during a 15 minute break didn't sound pleasant. I haven't yet decided how I feel about this Mosaic yarn, because the transitions between colors aren't as smooth as classic (but expensive) Noro, but I do like the idea of a reasonably quick, well priced, easy knit shrug!
This is a little late in delivery, but here's a picture of my adorable nephew Jeremiah, wearing his Oregon Ducks hat that I made a few months ago!

No comments: