Friday, December 7, 2007

oh my goshness!

I just realized as I was checking some of my favorite blogs (knitandtonic, glampyre, katcoyle) that I couldn't remember the last time I had updated my own. Well, well, looks like it has been two weeks plus (but no ones counting)...
The harf is done, now a two color harf since I received the two skeins of Blue Sky Alpacas to make it with an extra long scarf section. I don't know if I have the will power to give this one away, but I will try, although I love it so!
The Malabrigo laceweight changed from being the pompom awning to being the flame lace scarf from Wendy (knitandtonic)and that one grew by a couple of rows just this morning.
The sweater is being packed up and shipped back to the states-it is not quite done, but it is way too hot down here to keep lugging that one around. The socks, the socks, the socks. What can I say? Not done, and mocking me from their hiding spot-so small, but so difficult to finish. Mohair leaves-found! Not done, or getting any bigger, but no longer in the lost category.
Pictures are forthcoming, as soon as I find someone to model the harf in this unbearable heat.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

for the record someone is counting!!!