Thursday, August 23, 2007

Gift Pack Goodies.....



I wanted to share my goodies (in picture only!), however, I must apologize because I only have my cell phone camera to record images with. There were far more things to photograph, but the process of taking the photo, emailing it to myself, copy the photo to my picture harddrive, and then downloading the photo to post is laborious at the very least. So, without further ado, you are looking at:

2 skeins Rainforest (August 2007) colorway, Lornas Laces Shepherd Sock, JBW exclusive

2 skeins Panda Cotton, Sable colorway

2 skeins Blue Skys Alpaca Chunky hand dyes, blue colorway

2 skeins Manos del Uruguay Cotton, red colorway

one ginormous skein of Trendsetter eyelash in pink/orange (far left edge of photo)

and not pictured:

Ann Norling Perfect Tee Pattern

Blue Sky Alpaca Reversible Hat and Gloves Pattern

Knitting at Knoon Blossom Pattern

Pick-up-sticks Sushi Wallet Kit

Berroco Suede slipper kit in lilac

KnitWhits cat toy kit

Full set of Needles in their own case (CPY)

Mountain Colors tote bag

Super Yummy Smelling Soap (?)

one copy of Interweave Knits Summer 07

and two jolly rancher candies (no joke!)

I haven't yet started knitting with any of the above, but I am bound and determined to finish the Knitting for Peace messenger bag before I leave the country so I can use it as my carry-on luggage.

More later, and many thanks to all the congratulations and well wishes I received!

No comments: