Monday, August 13, 2007

Firefly Mobius, COMPLETE

well, if I still had a camera I could show you that I am not lying. . . but please take my word for it, and know that I am more than excited to have this one off the needles. The larger the faux-moby got, the guiltier I felt about not just finishing-it was on size 10.5 needles, why did it take so long? Exactly one month, now that I think about it-I started it on Paul's birthday (july 13) and I finished it today (aug. 13) NOT SO BAD, considering the rib/cable socks for me, plus the socks for Paul's birthday last year are still on needles in my bin of 'needs-some-love-and-appreciation' And, true to my calling, cast on for three 3 three new projects this past weekend {as if any of them will be done anytime soon}

1 comment:

happyfamily said...

I can't wait to see your firefly mobius! I mean, I'm sad that your camera got stolen, but happy that you have to get a new camera before you go to Peru so you can post a picture before you go. Right?! :)
I'm knitting this and am anxious to see your f.o.
Thanks for a fun blog!
Sarah