Friday, October 26, 2007

have a heart, half a harf


My inability to restrain myself from beginning new projects is starting to turn on me. This was by far the biggest yarn shortage I have experienced-I should have noticed that when I ran out of the first ball of the yarn while still knitting the hood. Last week I excitedly purchased the harf pattern from Spin Cycle Yarns, and ran down the uneven sidewalks to the house to peruse through my yarn selection. MMhhh, the Blue Sky Alpacas Worsted Hand Dyes I got from Jimmy Beans Wool looks nice, why not use that. Two skeins should be enough, right? No. No where near enough. I will swallow my pride, however, and share my big mistake with you. Yeah, I can hear you snickering. But, keep your fingers crossed because I just sent an email to JBW to see if they have got anymore of the same color for me-and lets just hope that the international shipping isn't killer, or this project will stay on stitch holders until I am back stateside.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

if the price is to much, they can ship it to me and me being your favorite sister will ship it to you! It will cost you though, oh how I covet some more yarn from Peru.....