Tuesday, July 3, 2007

knit cafe and the shrug


There she is, the newest member of nuestra familia! Hannah is currently sporting her brand new ruffled eyelet shrug, my own pattern for her arrival. Isn't she beautiful!
Also, Jenni and I went to the Knit Cafe yesterday. Poor thing, six days after a cesarian and I am making her ride in the car while I attempt to drive in California traffic all the way to West Hollywood (a mere hour and a half in good traffic). The store was considerably smaller than I had envisioned, but I think I may have built it up a little bit too much in my anticipation. The staff was delightful, helpful, and even swaddled up little Hannah and packed her around so my sister and I could browse. I wound up leaving with a pattern for a {mini } hollywood glamour cape for beautiful Hannah, made from Rowan Cashmere in a pale pea green. I also grabbed myself a ball of orange Trendsetter Zucca to continue my current fascination with orange and make a furry hat, or bag, or something......

No comments: