Tuesday, July 10, 2007


And...........another small project down! I already knit the squishy softness of the orange yarn purchased at The Knit Cafe into a simple beanie last Friday, but today I finally finished that green 'rasta' hat I started during my trip. I was putting off doing all the decreases for the top of the hat until I had unpacked my dpn's from the abyss of my luggage, and today was the my first day off since. I thoroughly cleaned out my closet, made deliveries to the library (late books), the thrift store, and traded some old books for new books at the LBS. The hat will forever remind me of the intense movie I was watching this evening, but it is done none the less. And I couldn't help but notice the knit hat Randy Quaid was wearing during the movie Midnight Express....
P.S. Even though it looks like sunlight behind me, it was actually midnight when I took this picture. Weird.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Love the hat. Glad you were able to complete some projects! I'd show you the picture of the project I just finished but I can't!!!!